Full Container Load (FCL) UK Charges
We can arrange shipping for you. Please contact the Imports Team for more information.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org request a quote.
If your goods are arriving into the UK by sea and have filled a Container, then the following are some of the regular charges which you may receive:
(Other than Customs clearance charges, and UK Collection/Delivery)
Note: The following charges are ‘Per Container’ unless stated otherwise
- Terminal Handling Charge (THC) - approx. GB£ 145.00
- Documentation Fee - approx. GB£ 40.00 per Bill of Lading
- Ship Security (ISPS) Charge - approx. GB£ 8.00
- Container Inspection Fee - approx. GB£ 10.00
- Lift-On/Lift-Off (LO-LO) - approx. GB£ 75.00
- Port Security Fee - approx. GB£ 11.00
- Dock Charge - approx. GB£ 13.50
- Port Infrastructure - approx. GB£ 5.50
Depending upon your goods/circumstance, some of the following charges may also apply:
- Customs X-Ray - approx. GB£ 67.50
- Examination (UK Customs, Port Health Authority, DEFRA, Trading Standards) - approx. GB£ 135.00
- Fumigation / Venting - approx. GB£ 145.00
- Reefer Plug-In charge - approx. GB£ 75.00 per day
- Container Demurrage - approx. GB£ 55.00 to GB£ 90.00 per day
- Port Quay Rent - approx. GB£ 25.00 to GB£ 65.00 per day
Not all the charges may apply to your goods and circumstances. For an estimation of what you may be asked to pay, why not speak to our Sales team on: (T) 0845 309 6360, or email your enquiry to: email@example.com request a quote.
Other related pages: