Ocean Freight Road Freight Air Freight Alcohol/Reds Customs Clearance

Ocean Freight

Road Freight

Air Freight

Alcohol / REDS

Customs Clearance

Economic Operator Registration Identification Number (EORI)

Anyone who is importing goods in to, or exporting goods out of, the European Union (EU) for a Commercial (non-Personal) reason, must be registered and hold their own EORI number.

Here is some information on this subject, plus the links to the UK Customs EORI online application forms:

If you do not understand anything or require any further assistance or advice, then please contact a member of our Imports team who will try and assist you. ukimports

There are 2 different application forms, the C220 for those who are VAT registered, here in the UK and the C220a for those who are not registered for VAT in the UK. click here if you are VAT Registered, or click here if you are not VAT Registered (both links open in new window)

Back to top